Candid Or Not?
70% of the shots from Extremedetails Photography are candid (as they cover the event by taking pictures of what is really happening on your special day) while the remaining 30% are traditional (like poses, group pictures and portraits). They are keen to give careful attention to even the most extreme details and highlights of your wedding. Their list of satisfied customers can vouch for their quality service. Book them at #BeforeIDoBridalFair on April 2 and 3 at Megatrade Hall 1, SM Megamall!