IT’S TIME TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING!
It’s time to plan your dream wedding and what better way to start your wedding plans by attending Before I Do Bridal Fair on August 11 and 12!
If it’s your first time to attend a Bridal Fair be prepared to be overwhelmed with the bustling crowd and the many wedding booths to check out. When I attended my first bridal fair I almost gave up. I was so overwhelmed with the crowd and exhibits. That’s why the next time I attended a Bridal Fair I made sure that I’m prepared. With a little planning you too can navigate your way around and enjoy yourself.
Here are some tips when attending a Bridal Fair:
- Check out which suppliers are joining Before I Do Bridal Fair and plan on which ones you’ll want to connect with. This will help you trim down which suppliers you need and save time.
- Create a separate email address to be used while you are planning your wedding. This way you can delete it when you no longer are interested in receiving special offers from the vendors.
- Bring a companion with you – best if you can get 2 or 3 people to attend the fair with you (your fiancee, best friend, mother, sister or maid of honor). Just remember not to bring your whole entourage. You might end up leaving early or not finish on time because everyone wants to look at this, at that…
- Bring your wedding card – Wedding card is just like your regular Business Card but this includes your name, your fiancee’s name, wedding date (if you have one set), mailing address, (wedding) email address, land line number and mobile number. Give this to suppliers who would ask for your wedding details.
- Pre-register ahead of time ( http://bid12.doattend.com/ ) so that you do not have to fill out forms on the day of the fair. Just remember to bring your tickets! Remember, no ticket, no entry.
- Wear something comfortable and appropriate. Walking shoes is advisable. Be kind to your feet and don’t go around the fair in heels.
- Wedding suppliers will give out flyers at the fair. Be sure to have a folder or bag, big enough to hold all the literature that you’ll be getting.
- Ask lots of questions, that’s what the exhibitors are there for! I guarantee you that they will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Get there early and book your suppliers between 10am and 1pm because we’ll double your chances of winning a 3 day 2 night stay at Hotel Vida! For every Php 500 accumulated receipts entitles you to 1 vote/coupon. The more suppliers you book, the more chances of winning!
See you on August 11 and 12, 2012, Saturday and Sunday, at Megatrade Hall 3, SM Megamall. The exhibition hall is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Before I Do Bridal Fair is supported by Sound Level, Mr. Hardinero, Nice Print Photography, Business World, 88DB.com, Bridalbook.ph, Kasal.com, Herword.com, GodSpeed Exhibits and Simply Beautiful Events.So get ready with your walking shoes and let’s go!